Cultura Hispana Local

Number of replies: 2

Write a paragraph about Hispanic influences in your surrounding communities (restaurants, seasonal workers, etc.)
Your post can be written in English or Spanish. The important part is to acknowledge the local impact of Hispanic culture.

Submit your paragraph by clicking 'Reply' below.

In reply to First post

Re: Cultura Hispana Local

by Mariya Ondrus -
They influence our community as more people come, they continue to contribute to our viticulture and grow our town. Wine is a huge part of our community in Okanogan, without their influence we would struggle, as they do jobs that most people are not willing to do. During the pandemic, the wine industry struggled because they were not allowed to cross the border and we had no one willing to do it. As our town grows, more restaurants and stores have appeared, which is great for tourist season and the culture diversity amongst us. Overall, they help our community in many ways and have a positive impact on our town.
In reply to First post

Re: Cultura Hispana Local

by Karamjot Braich -
How Hispanic people impact our community. Hispanic people are very unique and very hard working from my understanding. For example we have great Mexican workers that work in our farm and there are just amazing they are all so nice and kind and they are very easy to get along with, and also the atmosphere is just really good when they are around, I feel like the Hispanic community changed us a lot because of there hard work and all of the really good restaurants they have around us. I Feel like They help the agriculture industry a lot without them I feel like production would slow down cause you can’t find many hard workers like them this is how they impacted our community and brought diverse and change.