International Students


Thank-you for your interest in our school!

All international students applying to YouLearn must:

1) Fill out an online YouLearn registration form and select "International Student" under the Residency option.

2) Attached all pertinent ID such as study permit, passports etc. to the registration form.

3) Complete the School District #53 International Student Application  and email it to Inside your email, if your parents are living and working in BC please attach a copy of their work permits. If your parents are not living or working in BC, please describe your situation. Also, please indicate whether or not you are part of a BC International School Program and provide us with the contact person of that program.

NOTE:  International students living in BC are welcome to study at without their parents being in the province, however, fees may apply.

4) If you are 19+ yrs. of age, please submit your work visa and/or study permit.
Last modified: Saturday, 31 August 2019, 9:23 AM